Want to host your own Party
or Corporate Event?
- I will come to you!
- My rate for 2.5 - 3 hr workshops is $55 (inc tax) per person. Minimum 8 people up to a maximum of 16 people.
* A 50% deposit is required with estimate number of participants to hold your space. *Final KNOWN number of participants is required 5 days in advance (for prep time). Balance due at the end of session.
- Payments can be made via e-transfer email@example.com.
- Sorry, there are no refunds on deposit for PRIVATE parties.
- I will provide all of the supplies!
- We usually work in watercolours (on paper, brushes etc... (easiest clean up and non toxic) but you can request pastel or pencil drawing or even print making. I can also do Acrylic on Canvas ( we'd work on mini easels, which I provide) *extra fee may be required for Acrylic classes.
- DISTANCE: within 30 minutes of centretown. Each extra half hour of travel adds another $20
- It runs max 2-2.5 hours
- I need 30 min set up and 30min take down (I usually like to arrive a bit earlier just to be sure we start on time) but the lesson is always in and around 2 - 2.5 hours.
- Available for Weekends, Week Day Evenings and some Mondays and Fridays (daytime)
- I CAN CHOOSE A SPACE in a social / Pub setting - I have a few that work with me. If you need help (all that is generally required is that you buy drinks / food to keep them happy)
- I also have a home studio where I can accomodate up to 10 people - that way you can bring your own treats / drinks etc.... or
- YOU CAN CHOOSE YOR SPACE: Book your favourite local venue or host your own paint party at home!
- I need people to be seated at tables ( we don't use easels)
- Quiet-ish space where I don't need to yell or wear a mic!
- Generally, each person needs about 24" - 30" sq of table surface.
- This means we can usually squeeze 4 at a 6' long table (two pairs face to face)
- Good lighting is essential (although I can provide lighting if needed)
- I need access to water / washroom or kitchen facilities for clean up and water buckets for paint.
SOME WORKSHOP THEMES & IDEAS
COMMUNITY businesses I've worked with